Fort DeRussy Beach Park is a beautifully maintained, wheelchair accessible park in Waikiki
Parking is widely available in Fort DeRussy. Fort DeRussy also contains a turn around circle for easy drop-off and pick-up.
Wheelchair Accessible Side Walks
Wheelchair accessible side walks stretch throughout the park and along the beach, with ramps at all exits.
Fort DeRussy also contains playground equipment, volleyball courts, charcoal grills, racquetball courts and more!
Fort DeRussy Beach Park is closed from 10:00pm and 5:00am.
- Unattended items.
- Sleeping, camping, personal grills or open fires.
- Tents, tarps, canopies, or hammocks.
- Shopping carts.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Solicitation of any kind.
- Lectures, presentations or performances (by permit only).
- Motorized vehicles or the riding of bicycles, skateboards or other wheeled equipment.
- Domestic animals unless leashed and moving through grounds
- Feeding of birds or wildlife.
Free Beach/Sand Wheelchair Rental
Waikiki Shore Beach Service provides a free beach/sand wheelchair rental. For more information click here.